advertise

Monday, June 16, 2008

Have too be

evry step im doing now,evry thing that i am done now....

I FEEL REGRET :(

but, is too late to turn bck my time...

I TOTALLY LOST MY LAUGHTER & I TOTALLY LOST MY OWN ME!!~~

Inside me only contain an empty feeling....an empty mind

and sometimes i feel worthless to myself!!~~

*after a few years consideration and regret-tion tht i've made*

i shuld start all over again!!~~

thr is thin hope that only i can open it myself.....

the only thing that can make me laugh again,the only thing that can make me feel good again is..

*SONG*
especially korean&japanese song
evnthough i dunno wat the hell they are singing...
but
the songs make me feel *ME* again.... and
there are 100% nicer thn chinese song..
(solli for chinese singer fan ya ;p)

i love to sing,i enjoy evry moment,evry steps,evry sentences of the lyric...
and i DO LOVE ENJOY SINGING....(eventhough my voice suckx)
but, tht was the only way i found my own self again...
SERIOUSLY...
* I ALSO DO HOPE THAT EVRYONE AND EVRY UNIVERSE CAN HEAR MY VOICE*
(even the chnces is soo tinny)

BUT,

let me try
*for the sack of my only dream*

















No comments: