advertise

Thursday, May 15, 2008

i have to realise ^^

shuld i say i hook up on sumone or sumone hook up on me??
doesnt matter...
but the thing is ... evrything is over.. freaking over baby!!!~~
i does not know this guy, until MY high school frnc( houi ling) told me about him... RITE!!~~

-interesting ya-

okie...

he is very fast very quick in action and i think is abit desperate tooo... =.=
i don't mind to say all out..but is weird.. ^^
frm the 1st time i cht wif him... i have strange feeling ..which is erm... (i just hate him) opps!!

i dunno why??? and i dun freaking care about it!!~~
but worst thing is ... we chat for only 1 day and he already choose to have a visit (outside) my hse... weirdo
i have an awkward feeling and i dont love it!!!~~

whn he reach at my hse around 1am... ehem, EXCUSE ME... IS FREAKING 1 AM...
and whn he reach, i just throw a harsh word on him...
is like this

* waiting wif anger*

... whn he arrive...

me: hi @$#%%^^&&*&

him : erm... hie!! i lost my way jux now.. and i never though.....(bla bla bla bla_)

me: excuse me( say in my heart) have u finish looking my frnx???

him: erm, ya!!~~

me: can u go bck now?? ( in angry tone)

- he is abit afraid-

him: erm, okie!!~~



i was like.... wat the hell is he doing this late nite too hook on me izit?? oh great... i nevr love u./....and i never did!!~~ plx let me go ... u idiot!!~~

(i dont understand why those day guys are so weird and so ... arhg)

enufff!!!~~~

i jux hate u okie!!!~~
i jux hate u!!~~
+

1 comment:

lyna said...

walau.. i wonder who is that guy. a bit crazy wan
mind to tell?
kekeke.