advertise

Monday, March 16, 2009

The person tht have been with me...

Diane *in lp124 wow day*

As i saw this pic in diane blog,

makes me think of the journey ive been with her since advance course...
Well, have same nerdiness :)

*just that im more promoting, she is more controlling*

:P

Well,
everyone grow in this short time...
but,without support frm each other..
i think i couldn't make it in this far...
for who i am rite now...

and i miss the part when we having conflict in advance..

i bet u rmb... haha

and i miss the part when we support each other is LP..

This is a person who grow up with me...
and
this is the person who im having fun with..

<3

luv
wendy


1 comment:

Diane said...

thanks wendy darling! gosh..i miss all the moments too... i miss u!
cant wait to see u on saturday... thanks for dedicating a post for me.. it made my day! :D