advertise

Friday, April 3, 2009

As Im Keep Breathing~

After cumin bck in the hospital...
i have a deep deep talk with my grandpa...

Grandpa:
who always support me and believe in me...
who always give me hope and look high on me...
who always want me to take care of my family...
who always want me to be a leader and a protector in my FAMILY...
Who always trust me ~
WHO ALWAYS HAPPY FOR MY EVERY ACHIEVEMENT~

WHO ALWAYS LOVE ME~

I,Wendy Ng... IS TAKING UR ORDER ABOVE...
AND NEVER LET U DOWN~

And surprising he told me,

grandpa: wendy, after ur graduation.....i will bought u a car... i will open a shop for u..
make this happen and take care of ur family!!~

me: (stunning surprisingly.... and almost burst into tear...)

I WILL MAKE U PROUD!!~


DREAM,HOLD,FIGHT AND FLY~






No comments: