advertise

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Im experiencing and dealing...

Due to lots of exam,paper,assignment and project...
i feel alot of preasure and worry for a moment...
msg jonathan,called up kelvin,msg beii...
seem it help me a lil...

SO...
i decided keep a book and everything in my head....away~
after cumin bck frm college~
i did not went bck home straight...
(*cox evrything stress is in my room)
i take a long walk and a moment for myself...
keep a deep breath..and start experiencing whr am i now at the moment
...

Journey to MIDVALLEY, in the bus...
listening to "cry on my shoulder"...
surprisingly, i did not buy the lyric bullshit..
(u knw wat i mean...)
i start to experience diff in my being and a tot in my head turn the otherway round...
it let me experience... how beautiful ppl is !!
and im looking at thm in the bus, looking how sparkles their eyes along the journey...
and how beautiful they are~

p/s i did not stare at thm... just browsing looking around and experiencing in the same time

im so surprise that this tot came into me!!~
and i just
shifted!!~

Way to MPH....
a book title "empowering ppl", that ive read a few pages..
a story in the book just let me look in a different perspektive in life.

the last list bfor i leave~

one of the story:

Money did not buy Contentment
(sumtin like that)

the summary of the story:

A fisherman way lying on the beach while enjoying the sunset.
there came a business man,with alot of stress...
asking him "y not u go and catch more fish then lying here do nothing"

fisherman: and then?
(with a bit anger) the business man :u will get more fish and u will get more money!!!@#$
fisher:and then?
(feeling piss off)business man: u will buy a big boat and start hiring ppl to work for u!!@#$
with calm..
fisher: and then?
(feel mad)businessman: u will let ppl do the job for u and u will not fuck care the world and start enjoying sunset!!@#$ DONT U GET IT???
fisher: so wat am i doing now???

.....
:)








No comments: