advertise

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Halloween


Do you get to celebrate Halloween with your friends/family?
I bet you do..
I did not miss out either
But this year is different for me :)
I got to celebrate with my high school friends
that match the title " The Haunted School"
*Wink*


The event was organized buy "ehem"
my school mate Beii & her best cousin Cyan.
Before the event , The gurl and I got to meet up in Ee Guat(One of my classmate) hse
We totally going crazy in making up & dressing up,
Spending almost 2 hours by scribble on each other face & tie each other "hanging" hair ...lolx
Worry-ING about getting late and complaint about "unpleasant make up" lolx
that was so much fun * kekeke
Its make me wonder , its been a long time that we having fun together...
[I miss the moment already.... :( ]

We were driving a lil like crazy cow in Highway ...lolx
(bcox of guat bf driving scare me off grr...grr)
Getting lost on the way, and
TADAAA.......
We was the earlier guest that arrive "swt" xp
As usual , we rush to the mirror room and touch up our make up(kinda) .. lol


left(Liwah,Me,Sue&Guat)
Post a picture in a Mirror Room..
& laughing at each each make up was so much FUN.. lol

When we enter to the room, saw all the beautiful decoration..
Omg,
this cant stop us from taking picture.. hahaha


Saw this at the edge of the room,
look kinda creepy n creative...
lolx
Why i wonder,Liwah was her own world with the spider webs,
While,me sue n guat got hungry for a bone.
.kekeke


I was trying to catch & eat the bat..
Look kinda dramatic.. haha
While the rest of the three like
"Flying Bat Kite"
*Pengsan*
Beii join our cam whore moment too
:)

We took this picture when they turn off the light,
Kinda creepy ler ...
xp


2nd capture from the dark room.

Trick Or Treat???

Oh yea,I got my own coffin on the very day..
The girl get their's too :0

Can't resist the web behind xp
Me: Get outta my way,sueling is my bone!!!
Liwah:Nah!!! Gv u sweet la ~*

Me: Im liking it, and its mine.....
Wah:Get outta my way!!

lolx

Cute isn't it??
Sue & I was playing magic in it
xp

We have a lil game that night
(sorry did not pic it)
Guess what
I WON BEST DRESS EVER!!!
Thrill~*


Got to post with the BEST DRESS BONE
xp




This is the high school gang back then,
Just ignore the guy behind
xp
Beii daddy giving the BEST DRESS BONE
lolx
He was funny,asking me to dance at the stage
for being the best dress
lolx
for not being humiliate myself i start to
RAN OFFF ~puff~

We capture a picture with the witch behind.
The only exist witch in town that night
lolx

Hahahaha
Speechless
:x

Below was a few group that been form for a game that night
Having so much and getting pressie & lots of surprise too
:)


THE BOO TEAM
X)


I couldn't remember much of the rest of the team name
But everyone was having lot of lot of fun that night.

I SHALL COME BACK FOR NEXT YEAR
*wink*


No comments: