advertise

Sunday, October 24, 2010

0 Is None

Back to childhood, i always being day dreaming. With full of enthusiasm and full of energy back then, i had wish to become a Singer,Pianist,Artist,Doctor, went for scuba driving, own a boutique and cafe shop, get a car ...etc etc....

After a long long journey , as i start to realize all i just wanted is just Freedom.What i mean about freedom is, on that time that i could really be myself and stand up for myself.
Which include no more social politic,no more drama,no more lies,no more burden and no more gossips. But think again, when will this ever end? Maybe never? Being a typical student that face a lot of failure and obstacle with social,environment and society, when will this had to end?
Maybe never? If this had no ending, when will the freedom start to appear in my life?
Apparently, things will never change if i did nothing. Am I right? Unfortunately, i silently went into a lost path that face a lot of obstacle and failure which added me advantage to see the other sides of my innocent the world.
I had learn that, in which place that we fail is the place that we grow. Maybe it might not be true for others, but it was true to me,honestly. As i know being an ignorant and lies behind my truth will not help for good.(Even though sometimes white lies could help a lil). As for me to grow stronger and wiser, i shall act wisely or maybe change a lil bad character in me might help. Stop nagging,complaint or many ignorant might help me to be a lil wiser too.
I had a fix believe that "Being an adult is difficult and Complicated". But what would it change in me if i did not change it for myself? Or what would it be different in me if i did not stood up and start doing something about it? Things might not change for good for sure. rite?

Learn to be wiser is better then Talk to be wiser.

xp





No comments: