advertise

Sunday, October 14, 2007

"peeps"

sorry guys,
i've been busy ...
hardly sit and relax awhile... :(
but i promise
i will update all about the annual ball 2007 .. :)
(and its been over for so long) SORRY...


the annual ball is on the next day(26th august)
we have not complete all our things tht we needed,
so,as a committee we have to stay bck and do evrything on tht very day...
as me , is involve too.. :(

this is the results
for the whole bckdrop tht me n ronald and also andrew doing it...
besides committee,my dear frncx wien dee did help me out too..
tq dear... :)
actually we plan to send it to printing,
but, not enuff $$ wor...
we have to paint lor....
is kinda difficult,especially doing the line on the "disco ball"
ronald and i plan to use ruler to draw..wakaka
but,think about it ... the ball is round and we drawing a straight line on it...
does it make sense?
i think the line will be out of the ball...
tak similiar langsung...simetri pun tak sama..kan?
so, i have to use free hand to draw...
either jadi or tak jadi..i jus dun even care bout' it..
janji HABIS kan.. wakakak

this is the results...
not bad huh?? haha..


me and ronald was thinking how to draw tht very line..
is kinda hard okie...
but,we manage to finish it PERFECTLY...


BEsides bckdrp,we have booklet and sum door gift to pack and lotx more...
i need more ppl to help me finish up in tht very day,
thnak god my dear ejin,nicola and sum of my junior helping me out,
i feel so sorry for ejin,i bug her for tonnes of times...
and yet i postpone bcox of thix lil tinggy tat she need to help me out.....

soory dear,
but end up she help us out :)
i appreciate okie darling .. :)
....




1 comment:

lyna said...

wow. how come u and ejin suddely quite close wan?