advertise

Saturday, March 17, 2007

hoiw am i suppose to do??

next month would be my final exam,
i wonder y time passes so fast,
and im still imagine im in a long term rite now..
it is a mistake actually..haha
i just finish my quiz today
dunno how to do''is wat im describing my test paper''
it is hard okie!! wat u expect...
i hope i can do well in final.. haix..
and to stupid e fong:

'' i call u to draw then draw larh''...dun complaint and gave all the stupid reason... cox of u i got scolding from my boss.. u idiot larh..better finish the logo and the poster bfor final''.... err...

tell u guys something..
this fella is always did the way that he want
and he forgot that im his boss ...
he never accept ppl opinion n decision ..
accept for his own
-never take him as my worker again-''i swear''...

in the other hand,
andrew is nice..
but actually din looks nice
act nice.. -he looks like acting ,wat can i say-
but i can say he is 100% better then e fong
man that guy!@#$%#$#

i hope he can finish the ''bunting '' for me...
he is a great designer anyway..
but i wonder y he take business??
-weird-

and li voon..
hope u can gave me the idea for the ticket..
im desperate for ur help...
BUT...
plx don't take it as a burden okie...
feel free to draw...
if u are busy,then nvm...

-HOPE I CAN FINISH ALL MY ''THINGS'' BFOR FINAL-

1 comment:

Unknown said...

andrew,no hard feeling okie..is just that i dunno u well... u are better then e fong anyway...