advertise

Monday, March 19, 2007

what the fcuk!!!

( i hate exam,i hate exam, i hate exam, i hate exam)

man thix word had appear in my mind for tonne of times,
really annoyed me sometimes..

...
...
...

(life aint fun at all!!! life aint fun at all )

i hate to describe thix when it came to life,
but i had to admit ...
sometimes life aint fun at all...
wat can i say???

....
...
...

( i hate u , i hate u ,i hate u)

u guys must be wondering...
am i saying thix to my ''bf''...
or any other human that appear in my life...
u guys got wrong...
i say thix to the books!!!

...
...
...

(im gonna b crazy, im gonna be crazy, im gonna be crazy)

when the final exam is comin...
the statement above is describing my attitude that
gonna be happen ....
when exam comin....!@#$%^&*+

.....
...
...

- man i hate all thix stuff-






No comments: