advertise

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Not gonna celebrate my b'day on maths quiz!!

today is pei zhi b'day!!
''happie b'day gurl''....
nothing much today... doing usual stuff and going usual class...
'' is life that boring??''... *sign*
i bought for pei zhi orange colour shirt!! *is nice u noe*..
and guess wat?? she love it ..( ^ . ^) ..

after today classes over we went to mamak and each of us eat...
* 2 plates of meal* ... wow!!! even the mamak waiter have a big SHOCK!!
we chat n chat until... ''is time for us to go back''... haha

actually i have a perfect good mood today,untilllll.............
my stupid maths lecturer said that we are going to have a quiz on my b'day...
see... the problem is ''ON MY BIRTHDAY''... what the heck?? y dun she replace it another day...
i dun wan to have a big stress on my b'day...
i wan to ENJOY instead!!!

... haix!!!!...

this makes me piss off man!!! really larh!! ... haix... (-.- )

No comments: