advertise

Monday, March 12, 2007

stresss.....im getting fatter!!

for god sack, my final exam is around the corner *next month*
well,on this month we will have quiz!! for us, quiz is like a small tiny test...
n the worst thing is '' i not yet study''...
man!! izzit study is so hard???
i having this phobia since i was in from 5...
i know this sound weird...
but it came naturally to me when i was in form 5 ''means having my spm tat time larh, after tranfer to art stream''...
i start to lack of confident and afraid to fail in each and every subject...
so...it goes like this until now...
i try to overcome my problem ,
but i fail to do it!!!!
i don't know why???
i need someone to help me out!!
( god plx send an angel to me when im stress out)...haha
im so desperate to end this semester , cox i dun have to face my ''economic & maths'' again
i dun wish to get a distinction on that two particular exam paper
i will be glad if i pass with grad c... (><)...
cox i now my ability to handle this two subject...
The worst thing is, when i start having stress,
i will start to eat..(i means alot alot that kind wan)...
when i start eating it will be none stop.. (tatx the main reason i grew fatter)
so... i cant control control myself until the food i ate finish..
Man !! this is hard!! and u know wat!! i dun wan grew fatter edy larh
i already like pig summore eat arh!! ...haix...

....
...

hope i can pass my this semester final exam!! and plx, no more re sit the paper again!!
i serioualy dun wan to face it in next sem...

No comments: