advertise

Thursday, May 3, 2007

aRh!!! i hate this...

dont u know i hate u b'cox of thix..
i say no means no,
i say cant means cant,
dun u get it wat i mean..
god plx help! let him understand..
i been nice to u cox u ar my frenx..
i been good to u cox u have helped me bfor..
plx dun get it wrong...
plx dun mistaken..
if u wan us to be frenx again plx dun annoyed me again..
sometimes u ar too annoying until i feel like killing u...
sometimes u are too annoying until i feel like kick ur ass...

be a man!!...
be a wise n a good wan..
stop being so annoying..
stop being so ''mo liu''...
i wil hate u then ever if u did it ever gain'..
and plx get outta my way!!! i m mad here yo!!

im sorry for thix to u yo!!...
bt u ar seriously VERY ANNOYING..
u noe y ppl hate u??
u noe y u got no close frenx??
u noe y u alwayx alone??
COX U AR TOO ANNOYING UNTIL PPL HATE U YO!!!
INCLUDED ME YO!!

bfor u let me mad at u and curse u to hell...
plx get outta my way..
n stop annoyed me gain' yo!!

i really mean it yo!!

No comments: