advertise

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

at least i been cure abit!!



something makes me feel weird and a bit better today!!
i do charity work at kampung raja uda today.. not so bored...
since i getting a few new frenx there...

hahaha...
i get to noe sit senior(not adp senior..is totally diff..)
we talk alot of craps todays...

actually already plan on 8 in d mornin,tat senior will fetch us larh..
bt in the end he fetch us at 8 sumtin..i dun get to wait for him instead he was waiting for me...paiseh!!!
cox i woke up late.. n they wait for me around 10min..cox i need to bath n do sumting like tat..
in the end i rush 3x... haha...
so we went to sook yee hse...and then straight away got to the charity hse..
we sell bookmarks n chocolate...
at 1st i tot we wont get to sell everythin today..cox the both demand is less compare to others..
bt in the end ..hohohho!!! we sold everything..haha...
and i got praised frm d senior..

''adp student !! u got pontential here''..haha (duh!! of cox') haha...

im d only adp student thr since they dunno my name they call me adp... haha
after selling half of it i went to bought sum food thr wif ailing..i bought few drink n food..
when im having the last piece of my food tat senior take it frm me n eat ''yukss!!..
i ate already larh..bt he dun mind !! he jux ate nicely in front of me..
yer!!! haha..he is kinda maniac i think..

after selling. my senior fetch me bck to temple n my mom fetch me bck home...
i straight away went to bed until 8pm after cumin bck home..
cox i slept at 4am yeaterday doing craps things... haha

in the end..
i start to realizes my heart had been heal 10% of it already...
hope i can recover!!

No comments: