advertise

Friday, May 4, 2007

tag tag tag!!

Layer One: On The Outside
Name: wendy ng wen li
Birth Date: 22 march 88
Current status: single
Eye Colour: dark brown
Hair Colour: Black
Righty or Lefty: righty

Layer Two: On The Inside
Your Heritage: Chinese
Your Fears: hurts by some1
Your Weakness:very blurr,like smal kid(mox ppl said tat dunno y)..and not mature... =.=
Your Perfect Pizza: france pizza
Your Most Missed Memory: being love by some one

Layer Four: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke:coke ..pepsi suckx..
McDonald's or Burger King: nvr eat burger king bfor..mcd also not so nice..dunno la
Single or Group Dates:single date
Adidas or Nike: no comment..
Tea or Nestea: tea...da best
Chocolate or Vanilla: chocolate
Cappucino or Coffee: both also no..yuckx!!

Layer Five: Do You...
Smoke:Never ever...

Layer Nine: In a Girl/Guy
Best Eye Colour: blue
Best Hair Colour: Black da best
Short Hair or Long Hair: long!!

Layer Ten: What Were You Doing
1 Min Ago: chatting bout annual..damn!!
1 Hour Ago: at college set up booth
4.5 Hours Ago: doin my design wif ronald,e fong n andrew n a group of committee and frenx..
1 Month Ago:being hurt by moroon...
1 Year Ago: sooo happie to go to college...


Layer Eleven: Finish The Sentence
I Love:being loved ny special one..
I Feel: hurts!!
I Hate: people who annoyed n fuck a lot!!
I Hide: my emo. when i loved some1..
I Miss: my old teddy..
I Need: some1 who can take care of me..and i can trust them..

Layer Twelve: Tag Five People
bla bla bla...
bla bla bla..

No comments: