advertise

Thursday, May 31, 2007

To All THe BITCH OUTSide!!

yo,bitch...this is for u...
.....
...
You wanna talk shit bout' me...
FINE!!!
you wanna think shit bout' me..
FINE!!
YOU WANNA START SHIT BOUT ME
FINE!!!
you PLAN to hate me
FINE!!
....you starts getting the pic??...
I.DONT.CARE.MUCH!!

and StOp talking bad bout' me bitch!!
YOU ARE MAKING ME FAMOUS!!!
....
><

after thinkin bout my pass, havin a frenx who so call frnx...
acting like one and pretend to be one..
being sincere to them end up turn another way round n badstab...
(u noe who u ar,u badstab me 1st then i PAID u bck twice)
jux dun get it why....fuck!!

try to forget the pass n being TOO SINCERE wif u guys..
but end up all the bitches words came into ur mouth...
and start wif all the lil bitches stuff...

holly god...
pitty them tatx dunno watx the word call SINCERE!!

><

No comments: