advertise

Thursday, May 17, 2007

'gain ~~~~

yooohoooo..... -at last everything come n end now... ><
hey,my beloved frenx out thr...
to kiat n yan... if me and caroline and yang did something wrg towards u guys plx forgive us..
n yang thank you for teman-ing me ..to makes things clear...
yup yup yup,, any misund. already gone ( psst. disappear in thin air..)

yooohooo...everything is fine now..
but i still havin problem on my future edu.
haix... wth now???

>< hehe...

oik!!~~~
i plan i go bck at 8 today..bt in the end nic. do me a favor by fetching me bck...
(tq,tq nic..)
and ailing,hey nonit ma fan u today to fetch me bck...bt tomolo mux fetch me go skol lor..haha
pai seh pai seh!!! ><

i owe thix two buddy , by fetching me bck n fro frm college..
tq tq ~~~
and paiseh paiseh !!! ><

anyway,
i plan study my marketing today,
bt then..haix ><
tak jadi pulak....cox no mood la...
stupid wendy,how can like tat??? later fail lerr..... haix =.=
on thix few days something bother me ...
something which is i-dunno-wat..
let me worry...and i hav a feeling sumting bad cumin soon..
(wo the tian ar!!!)
frenx outside thr, plx pray for me!!
plx make sure i can live in save n sound...

huhu!! ~~~~ ><

1 comment:

Ai Ling said...

hey..haha..nonit mah fan..we neighbour mah