advertise

Saturday, April 21, 2007

hE ArE SpEcIaL To mE If hE~~~~


i wish he ...

who will leave my hair frm my eyes and then kiss me..
hold my hand in line at the mall & makes all the gurl jealous..
someone who can sing to me at random moment..
who will let me sleep on their chest..
a boy who can get -MAD- at someone when they call me ugly or somethin mean to me..
i wan someone who can call me 3 times a day when he's away..
some one who can let me gossip wif him..
some one who can let me nagg at him..
some one who can let me ''be myself'' when im wif him..
and would jux smile in everything i said..

he would throw soft pillow at me when i act dumb ...
and grab me and then kiss me in the million times...
someone who can makes me laugh forever!!!
he would bring me to the park and gave me a big bear hug..
he would tell hix frenx bout me and smile ...
we did make out in the pouring rain..
he would never b afraid to say ''iloveu'' in front of his frenx..

he would be the 1st one to accompany me when im down..
he would be the 1st who call get the 1st news bout me..
know every detail bout me..
spot my mistake and change me when im wrong..
laugh at me when im silly or when im mad..

most important is..
MAKES ME LAUGH ALL DAY LONG...
AND...
TAT CAN BE MY BEST FRENX AND NEVER BREAK MY HEART...
AND...
ALWAYS BY MYSIDE....

( he is the best in the world if he is ...)






No comments: