advertise

Thursday, April 19, 2007

im back!!!





(sorry for ''blurr'' pic. cox i scan!! haha..is no digicam i used ...tatx y need scan)

huhuhu!! im back

sorry for late posting .. cox im busy like hell!! eventhough im in holiday!!
oh yea,i went to pangkor wif my frenx last week..
i only can show u guys few pic(shown above)..
cox most of it when i scan it , it look worst then above.. no idea why?
(im new to scanner machine anyway)..hohoho!!
i went there for 4days 3 night!! its cool okie..haha
snorkeling , ''travelling'' , and lotx of lotx of stuff...haha
i stayed at pei zhi hse.. (no need spend money on hotel)..hehe
frm my breakfast- dinner, all pei zhi belanja wan..hohoho..
i only spent most of my money on small junk food!!! haha...
i get to noe new frenx..and new buddy there..(bt all is pei zhi frnx la)
after long while lepak-ing there..i start to realize pangkor island mostly lookx like klang town..
only klg town got more car and more shopping centre..
their main transportation is ''motorcycle''...( cox car cant fix in)
there a few cars also bt... only kancil -smallezt ..and the only biggest is toyota..haha
i think merz cant fix in..later trafic jam..haha

after comin bck frm pangkor,i stil have to suffer also..
cox my banner all not yet finish..
bt few days later i get to finish all..(all cox of andrew, tqtq!!)
(i will post it up tomolo to let u guys c)
after few days..tat yan dong ajak me to redang..man,he call last minute and told me bout pangkor trip... bt at last i din go..cox my work belum habis..
(eventhough he sponsor my bedroom n my transportation) so good!!! hehe ..
bt too bad i cant leave my job ... sorry ya!!!

jux drop few things tat i did lately..
and then sambung tomolo!!!
haha...

-continue-




No comments: