advertise

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

sorry guys...

sorry for late posting..
cox my house streamyx connection cant on..
it took me a long time to do the connection...
until now i stil having problems on it...
I START TO DO MY BLOGS IN SKOL!!
ah,what the heck!!
...
...

i having final now!!!only thix week...
that i could wish i will get passes in all my exam..
i noe is sucks... is suckx to me too.
Yoh!!! life aint easy okey
...

yesterday was like nightmare to me...
i call that damn ee fong.. and he did not answer or even reply my msg...
i got pist off,and i wonder ''wat d heck !!! how am i suppose to do??''...
he hold my logo for few days and he did not sent it to me...
my god!!!
until today , i went to school...
he told me that he did sent it to me more then one time of time..
and i swear i did open my mail tonne of times bcox of his logo
i was panic, and wonder how to tell my boss bout it?
i wonder!! where the logo goes???
-vanish in thin air- piss......
only 2 possibilities- i gave him wrong email address or he type wrong add...
but luckily he manage /willing to draw the logo's for me...
or else im in dead meat...
i happily gave the logo to my boss!!!
(-game over-)

another task came...
after the meeting...
the secretary came to me (she looks like worry and panic)
and she told me ''wendy,now everything change..we need to re do again''
my head almost burst..
me n my frenx rushed for that project..
and it end up nothing...
nothing at all...
THE WORD RE-DO makes my head almost blew up!!!
and i wonder why why why!!!
HAIX...DAMN U!!!
...
...

i need to wait for my todays meeting around 6 pm...
and waiting for further bad news!!
SO STUPID!!!

No comments: