advertise

Friday, April 27, 2007

why does he EXIST!!

i was doin so great in my 1st sem.. until he appear..
i doin no harm to him..yet he bitting my butt ...
bit by bit... i forgive him thinking tat him as a small kid...
bt day by day worst acting that had done by him towards me tat cannot be forgave..
yet i sit down and calm myself thinking for every bits tat bites ...
and force myself to forgave him AS HE WAS A KIDS...
bt yet my heart been hurt days by days...
blood been licking frm my heart...
had full an empty pail..
bt yet im forcing myself to forgive him...

i got no time to hate him..
i got no time to curse him..
i got no time kick his butt..
i got no time to revenge...

all i did is sit down quietly...
praying to forgive wat he had done to me...
tat had hurt every bits of my heart...
tat had let every blood tat licking frm my heart...
...
...
and i wonder why does he exist in my life..
how nice he was far away frm me...
without letting my tear fill up an empty pail...
without letting my blood fill up an empty pail..
...
...

and his slave follow wat he done..
and his salve does not noe wat ''good'' n ''bad'' means..
and his slave does not advice him tat every bad thing tat he done..
wat a bad slave he is...
i wonder if they did not exist..
how wonderful my life will be..
fuck up all the stuff tat they done...they will fuck up themself one day..

......
......''

world have HE wil be no peace...

No comments: