advertise

Saturday, April 21, 2007

we FINISH THIX!!!





(a few things tat we work out for)

thix year annual ball will be the best wan..and we will make it the best among the best..hohoho!!
we have finish thix almost a month..
and tq god we have done everything!! hohoho!!
design 'bove all done by andrew,me and rayvin.. (we only give few opinions)
we rush n rush like hell..haha..
bt end up we manage to finish it..

well,this is the best creativity ever among last 10 yrs..
it looks cool and everybody love it..
rayvin always said
'' wendy,plx make it the bestest among last 10 yrs''
or
''wendy,we wanna do this the bestest among last ten yrs''

man,i can seriously told u guys, i getting tense b'cox of thix word..
and i feel like im havin a big burden b'cox of tat.. -.-
wow!!!
bt after i get through thix activity or ''task'' or we might can say ''work''..
i get to learn more..especially..(plx dun b blur when do anythin,or else boss will kill u)..haha
since rayvin noe im blur enough,
he always remind me bout the thing i handle.
(cant blame me y i rush u andrew,cox boss rushing me too!!)..haha
i think my job will never end..
cox i started to design the booth,hotel and ''cards''...
and i need to sell the ticket too.. =.=
so pitty with my frenx who under me..
cox they need to suffer too.. (sorrii ya)
oh yea..i got a new member who goes under me..
he is in pharmacy program..
i will intro. wif u guys soon(ppl who is in the member)..
at least he can help us out...hohoho!!







1 comment:

Ai Ling said...

kesian erh..boss is rushing u..however u hard work..still look greats