advertise

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

as i though u are not...BUT Actually u ar..

im so depressed to meet tonne of frenx that i believe on have makes me dissapointed..
as i believe in u but u turn another way round and fought me back..
wat the heck..

U NOE THE REASON WHY I IGNORE U AND STOP ASKING ME WHY???

u noe why i hate u and stop asking me why..
u noe ur mistake and stop asking me why..
i treat u as a frenx and u used me..
i treat u as a frenx and u play me..
i treat u as a frenx and u dun really treat me as urs..
i treat u as a frenx and u irritated me..
i treat u as a frenx and u annoyed me each and every day,every minutes and every second..

how can i say yes to u to be my frenx again?? u tell me...
cox u dun get it rite watx frenx means to u...
and evrytime i been nice to u , u try to be misundertanding by having a feeling tat i love u...
I CAN TREAT U AS MY BUDDY BECAUSE U ARE MY FRENX...

but each and everytime u asking me to be ur gf...
i got irritated by giving u the same reason why..

i noe u wanna be frenx wif me..
i noe u wan our frenx relationship to go on well...
but as ur attitude like that..how can u wan me be ur frenx back??
and u did a stupid decision by asking me buy a book backs to u as u promise that i shouldnt do it last time..??
how sissy u ar?? u tell me??
i dun blame and i dun wanna argue wif u wif that books that i need to return back new wan...
but i jux dun get it u use this thing as a revenge and all this ''misunderstanding'' is all cox by u...
U TELL ME , WHO IS BEING UN REASONABLE RITE NOW??
u tell me , u being like thix how u wanna me tell u watx wrong between u and me...

if i tell u why u sure irritated me gain'
and asking me and giving me tonnes of excuses plus I HATE THIX...
U NOE U ARE WRONG ...
stop being so innocent and act nothing wrong...

u have screw half of my life away!~~~






1 comment:

Ai Ling said...

dun be so upset jus of him..u still have us frenx besides u..we gal rocks..