advertise

Friday, June 1, 2007

ReGRET-ing gain'.... =.=''

it was a STUPID day for me...
it happen like thix...
usually every friday i dun have any clases...
i usually go for meeting or any important purpose ONLY...
so thix weekday(dunno when?bt i noe is not including friday)...
ms yip ask me to go for higher achiever seminar..
thix seminar is not for all student..only for HIGHER ACHIEVER nia...
and wat the heck happen to mis yip?! she ask me to go for tat stupid seminar..
fine...
so i went...it was early 9 o'clock..
(yo!! it was so darn early)
tat time i was half asleep...half awake...
i went to the conference room..
at 1st i tot it will be TONNES of student inside..
but in the end..its only 5 students...
blar!! =.=''
so without any doubt i jux went in..n i tot it was jux a seminar..
(wat i mean bout' seminar is sit down quietly and wait till them finish talking...tatx it..)
but it came another way round...
we have to do public speaking in front of all that stupid ppl...
AND I GOT SHOCK...
so wat to do?? i did my public BY FORCING n i DID IT BADLY..
I DARN NERVOUS...and i got all tense up..wtf!!..
so after the break..i ran away..quickly..
OK-LAH...EVRYBODY NOTICE TATX..
after few hours later andrew n e-foong told me bout ''my ran away'' stuff..maybe will caught into big trouble...fck!!
-I JUX DUN FREAKING CARE '-
bt somehow it stil tense me up at 1st..
i got nervous... sigh!!!

=.=''




No comments: