advertise

Sunday, June 24, 2007

as my bad luck keep cumin~~~~

i dunno how to explain to u guys wat happen to me..
things are getting worst day by day...
things are getting bad day by day...
i dunno i can handle it or not...
and i dunno i can stand up bravely in front of u guys AND TALK LIKE A NORMAL CHEERFUL AND TALKATIVE WENDY...

AS WENDY NOW IS BEING GHOST BY BAD LUCK!!~~~

i so wanna thanks to my friend who stand besides me
a friends that gave me advice and listen to me and not being ignore when im in trouble..

as i can feel this bad luck gonna happen soon on few months back..
and it so true that it really happen...

as i want to be alone
as i want to be myself
as i want some1 who true to me talk to me..
as i want an angel besides me as im down..

GOD PLEASE SEND ME AN ANGEL NOW!!! I SO WANNA DIE NOW!!

><

No comments: