advertise

Friday, June 15, 2007

wien dee or chan wien dee

hm...
wien dee say that my blog is damn cho lo!!
=.=''
bt yet is true la...
haha...cox all the rude word is in there...
u tot i wan meh??? mis wien dee.. hahaha

i usually use my blog to lepaskan my geram ...lol..
cox put too much prob. inside my heart can die wan lerh!! haha

bout' previous post is actually bout' my exam and my assignment
that im doing/goin to do...cox i put too much of stress..
and i wrote there dying not memang dying la...
is inside my heart has a feeling of dying..u noe nyawa nyawa ikan..
haha... most ppl read my blog sud. got shock and say:

''huh,wendy will say this word meh?? '' or
'' is this wendy blog??''

of cox is my blog k!!
><

bt anyway wont happen next time d..
if i wanna scold i will put **** there..haha

><

No comments: