advertise

Sunday, June 10, 2007

dying soon!!

i almost faint yesterday..
i almost die in the hospital yeaterday...
i almost thrown out all the water from my body yesterday...
and my parents al most call a casket car for me...

gosh!!...
i all happen almost all inb one day..
and god almost sent me top heaven yesterday..
but luckily i recover..

but too bad...
my brain, my head stil spinning..
spiinning cox of dizziness...
spiining cox of weakness....
and god...pls help me recover soon..

and im too young to die..
im too young to let u send me to heaven..
and im too young too let u punish me to go to heaven ..

cox i got toone of things not yet dooo...
i stil got my future to go...
i still got a lot of things to makes my dream come true..

sooo godd!! plx dont let me die so soon

=.=

No comments: