advertise

Sunday, June 3, 2007

i CaN dOOOOOOOOOOO iT!!~~~

DARN...!!
my exam is tomolo..
even is small quiz..but then..i can say it effect alot on my grades yo!!
i wanna get HD...
halleluyah!!holly god plx help me!!
FINE....

=.=

i got music tomolo,i got marketing the day after tomolo...
ohhhhhhhh...wat the heck!!!
im gonna be SIAU... and will end up in tanjung rambutan one day..
and plus i got the stupid trip to take over...
plus i got annual ball stuff to do...
holly god...
plx let me get thix over my head yo!!...
i wish..and i wish...
i will finish/accomplish them IN ASAP...........!!

><

...

=.=

...

=.=''

...

IM SO STRESS!!!!!!!
and i noe I CAN DOOOOOOO IT!! yay'

3 comments:

Beena said...

ReLaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAXXX!!
bs

Ai Ling said...

relax yoo..dun too tention..i know u can do i..cheers..we gambateh together as my finals..6 more days..SWT,hvt study yet yo

Unknown said...

beena: phew!! tengah relaxla ni...

ailing: yo yo yo!! of cox we can do it!! yay'